There are just 51 days until we make the biggest political decision of a generation. That’s not a lot of time to reach the millions of voters who have yet to make up their mind. We are lucky to have great support from our fantastic volunteers, who are out campaigning every weekend at hundreds of locations across the UK, knocking on doors and delivering thousands of leaflets.
Here are five simple things you can do today to help spread the positive vision of life outside the EU.
1. Talk to your friends, family and colleagues – People who are undecided will listen to those they know and trust. Please explain to your friends and family how life will be better if we stop sending £350 million a week to Brussels and instead spend our money on our priorities like the NHS.
2. Ask people to visit our website – If you know someone who isn’t sure about which way to vote, direct them to our website where they can find plenty of useful information and key facts about our EU membership.
3. Please volunteer some time – Many of our volunteers have never been involved in politics before. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to take back control from big businesses and unelected EU bureaucrats. Even if you can only spare a little time, it will make a huge difference. Please let us know if you’re able to help the campaign, by clicking here. Your local co-ordinator will be in touch to let you know what’s going on in your area – and you can keep an eye out on our events map here.
4. Get your own Vote Leave merchandise – It’s great to see so many people out campaigning in Vote Leave T-shirts, caps and beanie hats. If you want to add to your collection or get a Vote Leave car sticker, iPhone case or mug, please visit our online shop.
5. Share our message on social media – Please keep commenting, liking and sharing our content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It’s a great and very easy way of spreading our positive message of life outside the EU. Check out our latest video and share it with friends and family.
The Government are using your money to fund their propaganda, they have big business groups and foreign governments whipping up scare stories to try and frighten people into not voting to take back control. We need your help if we are going to win – please volunteer today.